We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for bookkeeping and accounting to join our team as a Bookkeeping Intern. The successful candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree in accounting, eager to gain hands-on experience in a real-world setting.
- Assist with maintaining accurate financial records for the company
- Help with accounts payable and receivable
- Learn to use accounting software and assist with data entry
- Assist with budget preparation and financial analysis
- Help prepare reports and financial statements
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Recent graduation with a degree in accounting
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of accounting software(QBO, Xero) and Microsoft Excel is a plus
This is a paid internship with 8 (1 pm to 10 pm) working hours daily. If you are a dedicated and ambitious individual looking to start your career in bookkeeping and accounting, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply for this position.